Monday, April 6, 2009

Garden Update : Part 3

Ok, so just like the last post, I really don't have a whole lot to say in this one... but I do have a fair share of photos that speak for themselves. Since replanting the seed trays, my little sprouts have just shot up and are growing like crazy! About two weeks ago I went out to Missouri with my parents to visit family -- I talked to Ben during the four days I was gone and he told me that things were really growing fast... I had no idea I'd come home to this:

Holey Moley! The yellow squash, zuccini, and pumpkins [above in the center rows] grew A LOT! My itty-bitty tomatoes were also really looking good! Their stalks were just starting to turn reddish and were definitely fuzzy.

The cucumbers are all looking really great too... This photo is one of my favorites -- I love how fuzzy the leaves are!
Now, last but not least, this is BY FAR my favorite photo yet... It's just has so much personality. This is one hungry little yellow squash...

mmm... munch munch munch...

Tomorrow's post will be the last update! Hoorah! After that, we'll be all caught up and it'll be current news from there!

Happy Gardening!
Amanda

No comments: