Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Save the Words

I stumbled upon Save The Words over at the MommyKnows blog and decided to "adopt" a few words. I am now the proud "parent" of ... [drum roll please] ...

Amandation
n.
act of sending away or dispelling/dismissing

His rude amandation of his guests earned him a reputation for curtness.

(I think the definition should be: adding "Amanda's touch" to any person, place, or thing.)
:)



Gelicide
n.
a frost

Th
ose poor garden gnomes - they'll die from gelicide if we don't bring them inside.








Improcerous
n.
having little height

From now on, all meetings will take place on the second floor so that our improcerous boss can reach the lift button.







On another note, the gardening is now in full swing. I've been so occupied with posting my sewing news, that I've neglected the gardening posts. I have lots to update, so keep an eye out, I'll be posting about that in the next few days!

Happy Everything!
Amanda

No comments: