Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Something Special for Sayuri

As I work to get caught up on posting my recent works, I realize just how far behind I am...

I made this lovely little 'sampler' (I guess...) when my newest niece was born last August. Ben's brother, Ethan, and his wife Rika had an adorable (no seriously, she's a stunning baby...) little girl on August 26. I framed this in a black frame to match the one I had made for Ethan and Rika for their wedding in the previous September (see my next post.) I ended up filling in a lot more knots and loops after these photos were taken - and for those who know me, I really dislike those stinkin' knots. I unfortunately don't have a photo of the finished product as I was running on a little bit of a time crunch to get it sent off to CA with my mother-in-law to save on shipping... I'll have to see if I can get a photo 'in use' in Sayuri's room...



Happy Stitching!
Amanda

No comments: