Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok... so I realize it's been *way* too long since I last posted (it's been a little crazy lately) but I really wanted to post this today. I stitched this little hoopy for Ben for Valentine's last year... I'm really proud of it - I stitched the lines on first and then the words - it took a little while. What hits me a little below the sappy belt are the words... for those who don't know, it's the chorus from "All I do is Dream of You" which Ben and I know most from "Singin in the Rain". We both claim that as our favorite movie and decided it's really a foundation of our relationship. So with that being said, we danced our first dance at the wedding to a rendition by Michael Buble (find it in iTunes - it's great!) So here it is, last year's hand-stitched Valentine...

No comments: