Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finished Quilt (finally)

With my recent comment posted on the Sublime Stitching Facebook page earlier today, I thought it would be nice to finally post some photos of the finished gnome quilt. I'll be honest, it's just so darn big that I've found it very difficult to photograph (and I realize that it's not actually finished here - it does have a border.) So with that being said, this is the best I have right now... hopefully I'll be able to get some better shots once we're in the new house. Oh, you haven't heard...? Ben and I bought a house - and we move Thursday (eep!)
I have grand plans to start posting more photos of all the cool stuff I stitch at work (to pass the time) now that I have my snazzy new iPhone 4 *squeal*. Be on the lookout for new posts over the next few weeks... there's a lot of fun stuff headed your way!

2 comments:

LauraJ said...

Closeups! The people want to see closeups!

Amanda Winter said...

We're moving tomorrow and I hope to have a better place to take some better photos... As soon as I do, I'll be sure to post :)